Wednesday, May 20

Pillow fetish!

DSC_0003

I think I finally have to admit that I have a pillow fetish.  Perhaps one might go so far as to say it’s as serious as an outright addiction. At least I think Ken would agree.

DSC_0001

All I know is that when I finished these pillows for the new double lounge chair that we scored on Craig’s List last week – did I mention we got it for $100!??!--- that I had no sooner finished the closure on the last pillow before I was getting my shoes on to make my first trip to SAS Fabric by the Pound.

As if I need more pillows… I mean, here’s the daybed in the Arizona Room:

DaybedCropped

My theory is that pillows make life softer. More pillows = more softness. Here’s the 14-pound pile of scrumptious summer fabrics from my trip to SAS:

DSC_0005

I see that I am being drawn to stripes lately!! And seersucker and windowpane plaids! Yum!!

Anyone know a good cheap source for down pillow forms?!

No comments:

Post a Comment